It all started on Mother's Day 2009, the day I found out I was pregnant with out first child. The day, all the years as being told I wasn't going to be able to have kids changed. The day that was our miracle day. Fast forward a few weeks later, I'm laying on the couch sobbing saying good bye to the baby that I was already madly in love with.
So this year, I brace my self. Not for overwhelming pain, but for a hopeful silence.
Silence from me, and hope from Christ.
A hope of one day spending the rest of eternity with all my babies.
A hope for this life growing in me now.
A hope of healing.
A hope of new lessons from old heart ache.
As hard as Mothers Day is, the joy of this day is hope and love.
Love for our children, not matter where they are.

No comments:
Post a Comment