Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fixin It

This pregnancy has been a different one for me that's for sure! Not only am I having totally different symptoms then I had with the boys, but I'm pregnant durning the summer! With both the boys I had a winter pregnancy, so I have the winter preggo staples. Tunics, leggings, and comfy flat boots fill my closet. Non of which is useful right now! With Charleston summer in full force this lady needed some help!

Insert Stitch Fix!
I was really excited to get my first fix back in March, so when I started running out of things that would fit over my already swelling form I scheduled my second fix.

I am so glad I did! After getting online and updating my profile, gotta let them know I was already bumping, I received some amazing stuff! Really, every item was perfect and I was so tempted to keep it all. I ended up keeping one of the dresses, only because with my rapidly growing belly I was scared some of the other items wouldn't last very long. 



I have to say I totally love this dress. It's so comfy and breezy! The light weight jersey is perfect for our Charleston  humidity and you can wear it belted or not. I would have never thought to belt it, if it wasn't for my husband suggesting it. Which I thought he was crazy, then I checked the style card that comes attached to every item, and they had it belted! Guess he is more fashionable then I am! 

Needless to say this dress has totally became one of my staple items! I loved being able to try it on with things I already had in my closet.  Thats one of my favorite parts about stitch fix, knowing that the outfit will look good with items you already own, and not standing in a store wondering if it would match those shoes you have on the back of your closest. 

You can set up your stitch fix here
Try it out, it's not a monthly commitment or anything like that. It might just change the way you shop. I know it changed the way I do. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my search for something concerning this.


    Also visit my site :: Asphalt Driveway Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You've got a great blog here and I'm your
    follower. I'd love it so much if you could follow me back via GFC and Bloglovin :) it'd be great to keep in touch!

    <3




    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete