Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Worshiping Wednesday 6.13.12

This past week has been hard. I am exhausted, fried, over committed, and just stressed. There aren't enough hours in a day, not enough mommy to go around. Sometimes it feels like there isn't even enough me left for me. Does that make any sense?

During this auto pilot week I have been just "doing" not so much "feeling". I'm doing: dishes, diaper changes, lunches, coffee dates, quite time. So many things, done out of a dry heart, a dry soul. My soul is so dry that honestly, I'm not even looking forward today's post. This is the exact moment, the reason Worshiping Wednesday even started. These dry moments that needs filled, that needs rain, that needs to be something more. 



Seeing my son in all his 2 year old hyperness, stop his smashing of monster trucks, run to my side, to watch this video too. Watching him sing in his off key, broken toddler speech, "Naining" with both his hands in the air, there is no words to describe that. 

It's just beautiful.
I want you to be blessed in that kind of way, so I'm hosting a Worship Wednesday with Miss Tori (meet her here!) from here on out! Follow me & Tori, then post a video, poem, lyric, drawling, writing, how ever you worship, and link up here. Don't forget to grab a button and add it to your blog.
Link up your worship blogs here! Please make sure your a friend of Mrs Pate Writes and The Easoms! 


4 comments:

  1. Toddler worship is now something I am looking forward to.  Ty just started swaying when he hears musics.  Extra sweet when he sways to worship music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so important to take a little bit of time to think about what is really important. And I think Wednesday is a great day to do that, right smack in the middle of the week when it is really needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so needed! I did a worship song randomly about a month ago, and it changed my week. It ended up being a huge blessing and wanted others to share in that! Thanks for coming by! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE toddler worship! It's like a little reminder that your doing something right, and the more they see you worship the more they learn to worship! 

    ReplyDelete