Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Worship Wednesday 5.23
Last week posting a Worship Wednesday was such a blessing for me! It changed my week, and the song was stuck in my head all day. Loading the dishwasher I caught my self singing, folding laundry I was singing. There was an actual smile on my face, and a a literal song on my heart! It was just what I needed on hump day.
This week, this song has been heavy on my heart again. This song has been a blessing, a prayer, a cry to me so many times. You can catch up here.
HILLSONG- DESERT SONG by JESUSisaMESSIAH
Searching for the song to post today I can across this video, the story behind the song that is held so close to my heart. A story that I never knew.
It almost seems predestined, like the song was written not only for her lost but for all the mommy's that have lost. Mommies like me that needed to remember how to worship, that needed to worship in pain.
The beauty of this song is that I can worship in pain and in joy, knowing its a cycle. Rejoicing in that cycle.
I want you to be blessed in that kind of way, so I'm hosting a Worship Wednesday with Miss Tori (meet her here!) from here on out! Follow me & Tori, then post a video, poem, lyric, drawling, writing, how ever you worship, and link up here. Don't forget to grab a button and add it to your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment