This isn't going to be a long post, just a quick little quip.
This man is a genus.
There is a deep prayer in my heart that your hubby speaks life into you mine does. Yesterday, a small mental breakdown was had by this mommy. Once simple question rocked my core.
"What is my voice."
There has been a rumbling, stewing, fighting with that statement since Thursday.
What is my voice turned into, why do I blog, why do I write, what is the goal in all of this.
Encouragement. That's where my voice is. The things of this world that we walk through as a family, I want to turn into encouragement for you.
So let me know how I can do that better, join be tomorrow for Worship Wednesday, and check out #shereadstruth over at Naptime Diaries.
Pray for me as I wrestle with this voice. The blog will be moving soon, so keep an eye out for that too!

No comments:
Post a Comment