Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Round and round I go

I'm so excited! I finally got this little earrings up in the shop last night (check out the pages at the top of the blog for Mrs Pate Makes). I have no idea why it took me so long to take pictures and upload them, no wait I do know. I am terrified at taking product shots. I always feel like they come out looking horrible.


What about you? Is there something you put off because you just don't think you do it well enough? Taking product pictures is totally one of my huge issues, but then there is also callings friends back. Okay, this is going to be the silliest thing you will ever read, but I get so nervous before calling someone back that I get nauseous. No really, this is how my train of though goes:

Why did they call?
Did they mean to call?
Did they really want to talk to me?
What did I do wrong?
Are they going to yell at me?
Think, really, did I do anything to be yelled at for?
No, I didn't, I don't think so?
Okay, so they can't be mad at me but, what if they are busy?
What if I disturb them?
I'm sure they are doing something more important that talking to me.
I'll just call them later.
No I'll just wait for them to call me again, then I know they did really want to talk to me.
Or I'll text them to see if I can call them.

Yeah that would work....

Crazy!! C-R-A-Z-Y, and I know it.

But sometimes I can't stop. Around and around I go on this cycle of inferiority till I get dizzy or puke.

Is anyone else like that? Does anyone else have something that just sends them in a circle, something that you know is crazy but you still spin anyways?

No? Just me?
Thought so... 
Don't forget to check out the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely not just you precious lady!
    I love the natural background on these shots! Really accentuates the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete