Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Its A Giveaway!

Excited, beyond excited, over joyed. Those just words just don't seem to be enough. There is alot of really amazing stuff going on behind the scenes here at Mrs Pate Makes. Stuff that I can't really tell you right now, but Friday all will be known! I feel so blessed that I wanted to bless you guys, and my amazing sponsors blew me away and jumped at the chance to be apart of this! So, lets just dive in and get to the fun!




First we have The Envelope Keeper! She will give the lucky winner The Total Money Makeover by: Dave Ramsey. This book is an amazing read and so beneficial. It changed my idea of money, savings, and being responsible with what you have been given. 




hilary surratt


Hilary by Handmade by Hilary is giving away that adorable little girl headband! I'm so glad you all got to meet her yesterday, and I'm sure it makes your heart jump for joy!




The Fontenot Four


Sarah from the amazing blog Fontenot Four is giving away not only a LARGE ad in August, but a print from her shop! I know I was floored too! Sarah has an amazing blog, with great content, passionate readers, and well I could go on and on. Next Monday you'll get to know more about Sarah when she swings by to chat with you all!

Oh and did I mention she is also giving 20% off her shop to all of you! Just use code MRSPATE20 



abbeyalden

We have Abbey from They Call Me Mrs Robertson! Abbey sells Mary Kay and is giving away the mother load. 

  • Full botanicals line (cleanser, freshner, mask and moisturizer)
  • Microdermabrasion and freshner
  • 3 eye shadows; honey spice, sweet plum and chocolate kiss
  • 2 cheek colors; sunny spice and strawberry creme
  • 2 lip glosses; fancy nancy (yum!) and apricot
  • 1 satin hands moisturizer
  • 1 mascara; black
  • 1 eye liner; black
Abbey and her sister have also started an amazing blog Stuck in a Cooking Rut! It is amazing. The recipes are quick, easy, yummy, and with just a few ingredients. 


Finally Me! I will be giving away a large July Ad space and a blog tweek! Is there something you don't like about your blog? Do you want a signature but can't figure it out? Is your button to big, or do you need two different sizes? I will do one tweek for you!

Now to the nitty gritty. One winner will be chosen on Friday the 29th at midnight.
You HAVE to be a follower of this blog via GFC.
You can sign into GFC by using your Twitter account!
 All entries will be verified, and the winner will be announced on Saturday the 30th. 

Okay ladies ready. set. go!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 comments:

  1. chevron pattern embroidered high quality fabric pennant banner (one letter)
    daniellecov36@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron towel!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/95499643/personalized-chevron-zig-zag-pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that one too!! im a sucker for all things chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway. I would love a blog tweak, ad space and the Dave Ramsey. Fantastic! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sarah's prints. Winning that would be the ultimate. Thanks to the Lord for he is good. Yes he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dream one is "chevron pattern embroidered high quality fabric pennant banner (one letter)"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the
    Psalm 107:1 Print

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like an amazing opportunity to win some great prizes!

    ReplyDelete