So it is strange that last week I went to talk with a friend, I was hit with my little momma-ness. What started with just sitting together, ended with prayers, tears, worship, hugs and restoration.
For me.
The funny thing is. I went for her. To hold her hand, pray with her, do anything I can to help her. But left different. While speaking and praying with her, I could just feel God saying, "you too".
As we talked about claiming "it is done" over her battles, I heard "yours too".
While we prayed accepting the gifts He gave her, I heard "you too."
When we cried, I cried for my past too.
We spoke life into her fears, and life was spoken into mine too.
See I am finding my little momma-ness more and more. I love to listens to peoples stories, pray over pains, speak life into hurts, and encourage people to claim what was already given to them to claim. I momma people. I love to momma people to God.
I'm little. I have a little understanding, He has it all. His ways are bigger then mine, His thoughts are larger then mine. He knows how the story will end, I just know that He knows the story. The sweet thing about being a little momma, is that I can get out of the way. I can let Him move, and move me where He wants. Where He wants me looks little to me, and honestly for a long time that has been very hard for me.
I've wanted more.
More people to love on.
More people listening to me.
More people reading what I have to say.
I didn't want to be little. A little blogger, a little leader, a little person. I didn't want to just be a little momma.
I wanted greatness.
But greatness is not mine to be had.
It's His greatness to be shown.
So who am I to dismiss the littleness that He has granted me?
I am a little momma, wife, blogger, friend, and person.
Its perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment