Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Nesting

When I first started looking into jumping into this 31 days series it was easy to pick nesting. After all, I am in the throws of crazy nesting, why not use it? A few wishful shopping post, DIY's, and a hormonal rambling here and there and this last month before baby girl pate comes would be easy.  That was until two nights ago.

I was laying in bed, in one of those pregnancy toss and turning moments, mentally check off some topic list. Nesting in the living room, nesting in the laundry room, nesting into... God.
Wait what? My brain and soul started spinning. How? How do you nest into God? As I rapidly tried to go back to my Pinterest inspired nesting list, I kept going back.

Nesting into God.
Nesting in more....

It was one of those moments where all I could do was think, crap. You know you've been there. Something that once seemed easy now seemed like it was going to be a lesson. I'm not always a fan of those moments. Especially, almost 8 months pregnant and looking of an easy A. (not that this is a graded thing but you know what I mean.)

So here we go, while I prep, clean, organize and nest our home before the baby comes, I'll be nesting my heart too. What if there is more to this nesting urge then just scrubbing base boards and dusting areas that we haven't touched in years. What if my heart needs a little nesting too?

No comments:

Post a Comment