Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life lately- large and less in charge




We've hit 33 weeks like a brick wall. I must say I have been super luckly this pregnancy and haven't had really any bad symptoms. Which is honestly rare for me. Till now. 

This week I feel every bit giant pregnant, and the pate boys are sensing mommy is moving slower. In total transparency, it's making me feel a little down. I had so many big plans for this season, that just aren't going to happen, but I know what I just have to trust and stop trying. 

I am one that is guilty of trying, striving, pushing hard to make things happen that aren't always the best things in that season. Which is why I'm linking up this month with a 31 day series. I will be writing on nesting for the next month. I'm really excited and will have so many details for you guys tomorrow! This nesting is taking on a life of its own and is not how I thought it was going to look at all! 

I really can't not wait! 

2 comments:

  1. Such precious photos! Take it easy...baby will be here before you know it!


    Stopping by from Life Lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! It's been crazy how fast this 3rd pregnancy has flown by.

    ReplyDelete