Friday, August 23, 2013

Beautifully Free

I'm one of those that love fall.
Back to school, pencils, book bags, notebooks full of blank pages, all bring me so much hope. A sense of renewal. 

Honestly, I get a little sad every year that I'm not going back to school. Yes, I'm that big of a nerd. I miss that sense of new, that sense of saying 'this is MY year'.

A few weeks ago a friend texted me out of the blue with a simple statement "I have an idea for your business want to head it?" my heart jumped!



Yes, I wanted to hear it! Needed to hear it. My creativity was zapped and I was longing for something new. A renewal.

Needless to say after a very long conversation that spanned a few days, I felt refreshed and free. 
A freedom to play with design and colors.
A freedom to push out of my comfort zone.
A freedom to start something new!

Big changes are coming your way, big design pushing, color infused, beautiful changes!

I can't wait! 



The first part of the beautifully free collection is already in the shop, with free shipping this weekend, use code freefalling at check out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment