This week, we hit the 3rd trimester. I can't believe how fast time had flown by. It is still mind blowing watching my tummy grow. I honestly thought after baby guy, I wouldn't experience this again.
I'm soaking it in.
Soaking rainy summer afternoons with just the pate boys.
Little moments, soaked in craziness or quit are so precious right now.
It won't be long before our pate boys are joined by a pate girl, before my baby guy is a big brother, before our little family goes from four to five!
Speaking of moving to a family of five. Scarlet has been getting so many little things in the mail! Thank ya'll so much for loving on her already! Im going to have to do a post soon with all the little girlie things that are flooding our boy world. Till then, aren't those little headbands from She Does Justice adorable! Y'all seriously they are so well made and perfect, check out her shop. ((Link in side bar))
Jump over to Wild & Precious and link up with Blair for Life Lately...





No comments:
Post a Comment