This week is the Hubby's and I fifth wedding anniversary ((August 1st)). I can't believe it's been five years ((literally I had to count four times to make sure)).
You would think after 8 moves, two kids ((soon to be three)), and countless sleepless nights it would start to feel like five years.
I'm kind of excited it doesn't.
He still makes me laugh hysterically.
He still does things totally out of left field
He can still calm me down ((for the most part)) when I'm freaking out about something. ((Or he ignores me till I'm calm which also works!))
I still love him and I love that.
Use code MARRYME for $5 off till Thursday! ((Don't forget proceeds from this months sales will be donated to Mandie Joys adoption fund!))

We just had the big f-I-v-e this year, too! It is so fun having a partner in life who makes life that much more exciting.
ReplyDelete