I am 24 weeks pregnant!
It's had flown by, but I guess that's what happens when you have a 3 year old and 1 year old to run after!
We had a pretty good week, thankfully! I'm starting to notice patterns in my ups and downs, and the things that trigger them. Which is leading to more and more good days!
We went out the other night to one of the Hubby's and I's old spots! The boys loved Jacks Cosmic Dogs. They really have great hot dogs and fries, and that was all Miss Scarlet wanted that day!
It's such a cute place and the boys were loving all the retro space stuff & toys inside and out that some "quick" pictures turned into chase the three year old and beg him to stand still....
Which didn't happen!
But that's life, doesn't always have a picture perfect moment. But honestly I think I'm starting to love the un-perfectness of it all!
Link up with Blair at Wild & Precious with your Life Lately!



No comments:
Post a Comment