That is this story.
Meet Mandie Joy...
I've been following her blog for years now, since she lived in Africa and fostered sweet little babies. Yes you read that right, she's a foster mom. A sweet, 20 somethings, single foster mom.
Now that is a mommy heart right there.
Over the years I've watched her take in child and after child, from twins to premies, she has loved each of them hard, prayed over them even harder, and cared for them with every once of her heart. 19 children in all this mommy has held and rocked. To say she floors me, would be an understatement.
Now, she has her own daughter! Mandie is in the process of adopting her daughter, a little five year old girl from Africa. She is gearing up to move back to Africa for an unknown time, before she can bring her little girl home.
I am so excited for her and this journey, which you can read more of on her blog.
This is what I am asking of you. Would you consider supporting her not only in prayer, but also by one of the different fundraising opportunities?
For the rest of this month and August a portion of my shop sales will go to her adoption fund!
So you can donate to her fund, buy a pair of earrings, or pick up some of her prints ((oh did i mention she has an adorable print shop?)) and pray!
Let get this little girl into her mommy's arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment