Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Girlie Stuff

I'm really starting to love this girl mom thing...
Okay I might have her in my arms but boy am I loving picking things out for her...

Yes, my online window shopping is getting a little out of control. Luckily it's just window shopping ((the Hubby is very happy its just window shopping)).

Here are some my favorite things right now!



Zulily-
I'm slightly obsessed with them.  After ordering the cutest pair of car rain boots for Holden last year (($12, including shipping)) I'm always on there looking for a great deal, which there is always a great deal. They have had some great baby girl clothes lately, stuff that you cant just run out to the local stores and pick up. I just need to start jumping on these deals, they go fast!



SDJlittles-
I have loved and swooned over all of She Does Justices line for a while now. Not only are her designs so cute, but they always help a different cause every month ((and ya'll know I'm all about a good cause)). Well now she has stuff for littles! I mean really now cute are these bows and kid scarfs! I can't wait till Scarlet gets here and I can start dressing her in these little things!




Handmade by Hilary-
Okay so I'm not sure if Scarlet's name would fit, but really HOW CUTE are this the little gown!
This shop is filled with super cute personalized items, and you have to love owning something unique. At least I do. 

What's your favorite baby/kid shop? 
I really would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment