I know I am only 16 weeks pregnant but, I'm soaking up every moment I can of our little family of four. Which is an adventure in its self. Both of these little Pate boys are going through some fun changes!
Holden has suddenly turned into a boy, like a boy boy. With transformers, giggling at body noise, and alittle BO ((really who knew a 3 year old could smell!)) it's pretty fun to have a kid. He can sit and have a real conversation with you, and it's hysterical the jokes he comes up with!
Guy has realized that he's funny. He is a ham ball and loves getting everyone laughing.
The brothers are loving each other. Like really loving each other. They want to be together all the time, either wrestling or snuggling.
Life lately has been pretty amazing. Link up with Blair at Wild and Precious, and share your life lately.










um, that water bouncy thing... i know a little girl who will think she is in heaven if she was to have one of those!!!
ReplyDeletesome seriously boy cutness in this post!!
thanks for linking up!!
xo
i also want to just say... that i have NO idea where that avatar picture came from. it is not me... i signed in as a guest! lol!
ReplyDeleteSuch a super cute family!
ReplyDelete