Now I'm sure there are a some of you that know and love Nick & Jessi as much as I do, and could gush on and on about them, how fabulous Jessi's lip stick & big rings are and how Duck Dyna-tastic Nicks beard is, but today we are gonna chat about something bigger.
The Gospel, more importantly Gospel Community Church Charleston.
See I live in Charleston. I know all about the community they are walking into, it truly is an area that needs Christ in a huge way. If you have read any of Nicks blog you have heard him speak about it. So that leads me to today, I wish I could run a check over to Jessi right now for the total they have left to raise, but I can't. What I can do, what we can do, is raise up around them and have a little fun too.
How, you might ask?
How about a huge fantastic fundraising giveaway! One lucky winner will be truly blessed by helping us bless the Connolly's as they start to plant Gospel Community Church Charleston. Its very simple, enter the giveaway, help us spread the word, and donate.
clockwise from the top
She Does Justice: Scarf & Headband set in a new never seen print
Melody Joy Designs: Nest Necklace or Ring
One Simple Red Stitch: Crayon Roll
Handmade by Hilary: Pink Chevron Clutch
The Tiny Twig: No Brainer Blog & The No Brainer Wardrobe.
clockwise from the top
Better Life Bags: Brynnda Bag
Mrs Pate Makes: Light Blue Earrings
Beautiful Beloved: Chambrey Srey Winn Bag
Influence Network: 5 Classes (winners choice)
Worship Artist: Scripture Doodle Print
Jessica N Designs: "Hello Love" Hand Stamped Vintage Coffee Spoon
NS Pottery: Stoneware Latte Mug in Mint Green
Please remember when donating, in the note section of the form to write in "for Gospel Community Charleston".
entries open to all.
each donated item will be shipped to the winner by the shop that donated
every $5 dollar donation to Gospel Community is an additional entry
no purchase necessary.
Thank you to all the amazing ladies that have donated to this great mission.
Make sure you swing by the shops and leave them a little love too.
Make sure you swing by the shops and leave them a little love too.



No comments:
Post a Comment