Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Worshiping Wednesday

It's been a dry season. A season that I'm starting to realize, I've set up shop in, but more on that later.

Whenever my heart and soul begin to feel dry, cracked, longing for more, I get turned around. A little lost. This dryness has been there for far longer then I care to admit, it's almost embarrassing. You would think walking through life with its ups and downs, one wouldn't wallow in the downs. But I have.

And it has to change.


My soul needs, needs more the I have been giving it. It's need washed, needs to be drowned in love, grace, hope, Christ. It needs to worship, even if it feels foreign. So we go, again.

Worshiping Wednesdays.

Like before I am going to post something worshiping on Wednesdays. Lyrics, videos, scripture doodles, something that I find to express a heart of worship that day. I need this. I need this worship. I need this rhythm in my life, I need this accountability.

I just need....

So here's this weeks worship song:




This song, oh this song, is so perfect.
Prone to wonder Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love. 
Bind my wandering heart to Thee...



No comments:

Post a Comment