How did we already get here, 12 weeks pregnant?! It's funny I thought my pregnancy with Guy flew by. This one is in total over drive!
I have already "popped". Actually I was already showing before we announced anything, which made for some very questioning looks. Dressing a bump is so much easier than hiding a bump!
As for the preggo run down, morning sickness is more like even sickness, but zofran is helping! I was on it last pregnancy but it did nothing, so I'm very thankful it's really working this time. I have total mommy zombie brain. I am always forgetting where I am going, I actually got lost five mins from my house twice, on a straight shot major highway kind of road! I also got all dressed and ready for a friends baby shower, stalker texted my other friend that I was riding with, got all worked up and anxiety filled because she was late. Only to realize the shower was the next day!
Like I said, the mommy brain is in full force!
It's really fun being pregnant this time because Holden is all about the pregnancy! He calls the baby "Little" and love to look at the baby center app to see pictures and the animated videos of a baby. He loves to tell me the baby in HIS belly is making him sick. ((We just leaving that alone right now, I don't feel like explaining the birds and the bees to a 3 year old))
Im really excited to have a gender reveal party! I've got some great ideas and have been pinning like crazy! Its going to be so much fun. I'm super thankful that my friends are helping me. They actually have divided out who is going to help me with the gender reveal and who is going to throw the shower.
It's all happening so fast this time!

No comments:
Post a Comment