Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

I am not a Black Friday shopper. I prefer to do my shopping in my jammies, un-showered, drinking coffee. You guessed it, online! I love that I can hop online, get some great deals and not have to wipe the sleep out of my eyes!

Here's some of my favorite deals around today!

shop here!
I am in love with these from BonnBonn Boutique! I am really hoping for that blue one (hint hint hubby). Not only does she have these great ornaments but the original mustache mugs, flask, wine glasses, and beer mugs! Even better... They are all on SALE NOW!!



shop now!

I really love everything out of this shop! Really, I could post photo after photo. Bonus, I already have an amazing stripe dress from this shop and love it! Michelle is like a vintage ninja, she finds the most amazing stuff. I'm kind of jealous of her skills, so I guess I'll just keep shoeing her shop ;).




shop till you drop!


Handmade by Hilary, she's not joking when she says cuteness for all occasions! This shop has EVERYTHING! Pillows, banners, towels, onzies, you name it, its there. She has a huge sale going on too, 25% off everything.


shop...

Finally, me. Yes I re-opened my shop! It is filled with cozy cowls, adorable baby hats, and soon my custom hoops will be back up. And yes, there are some great deals going on too!



No comments:

Post a Comment