Sunday, November 11, 2012

Buy me a cup?

I am totally in love with coffee. No, really we are hitting 12 steps needed, kind of love.
There is so much I love about it. The aroma, the warmth, the time it takes to sit and sip. 
Hold on... I might need to  make me another cup (it might be my 3rd... don't judge).

How about this, why don't you buy me a cup? No really. 
Listen I will buy you a cup, and you buy me a cup. Fair trade. 



Why don't you but me a cup, JustCause...

This week I dare all of you, to put down your cup and "buy" one for a family waiting to get their children home. As most of you know this months JustCause is Journey Together, an adoption and orphan care community that is doing amazing things to support each other and get the word out about the need of the orphans in the world. 

Take this week and instead of buying a cup of coffee at your local coffee shop why don't you donate that cup to a family. It doesn't matter if its a 99 cent up from the gas station, or a 5 dollar triple wip something or another. Donate it. 

All you have to do is click here, donate your "cup of coffee" and say a little prayer. 
Maybe you want to take it farther and dare some one else to buy you a cup of joe.

I know I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment