Passion compels this world for something more.
My passion is driven by my boys, by striving to be a great example for them. I know one day they will google me (scary huh?). While my parents were able to hide their past in cardboard boxes in the back of their closet, my past will be out there for the boys to find. My words are going down in history, social media history, so what am I doing with this voice?
Passion, that's what I'm doing. My sons will know that no matter how small you think your voice is, it can make a difference. They will know that you do have a choice. Your voice can be apart of the noise, or it can make a noise. Your voice, it has power. The power of Voice is my passion. The passion to be a light. To have a light. To be a voice compelling others to do something with their voice.
The funny thing about passion, it pops up. You don't expect it to be there. Life runs by you and something smacks you, burns you, and your no longer the same. Passion leaves it mark, and those that are passionate leaves their marks on the world.
So what are you passionate about? What is burning you?

Wow, I neve really considered that my children will be influenced by the words I wrote today. Thanks for this beautiful post.
ReplyDelete