So I’ve written over here a few times but I’ve never really
introduced myself.
I’m Jac! I blog over at babEblessings about my life and the
path that God’s showing me right now. I started blogging when decided to add to
our little family.
![]() |
| Moments after our wedding ceremony |
Brian and I will join Tiffany and Chris in the Married for 4
years club in September. We weren’t as adventurous as Tiffany and we planned
the traditional wedding. It was an amazing day and I’m so thankful that I
married my best friend. He’s a huge blessing to me.
![]() |
| Our pregnancy announcement |
Then a few months shy of two years later, we decided we were
really ready to add to our family. And a few short weeks later that was that
second pink line. The next 7 months were a whirlwind journey! We celebrated our
second anniversary; started preparing for the holidays with my sister and mom,
and two days later was put on bedrest. 11 weeks later, after a stay in the hospital
in preterm labour, that never really stopped, and at 32 weeks Grayson arrived.
![]() |
| Grayson joining our world |
Then my new life began. My life as a Mom. We spent 33 days
in the NICU with Gray and then we brought him home, and then the craziness
began. Up all hours of the night feeding Gray.
Now Gray’s 18 months old and we’ve settled into life. And
then God placed this big weight on my heart. And things got a bit crazy again,
but again in a super good way. I started designing mini prints with the worlds
and verses God’s been placing on my heart. And babEblessings designs was
created.
So in the last little bit my blog has changed from being a “mommy
blog” to being a blog about what I’m learning and what God’s showing me. With as
many free printables as I can fit on there. You can find two of them here and
here.
Thanks for reading today. I hope you have a great weekend,
and we’ll see you next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment