Friday, August 17, 2012

Excited - Jac

I am very very excited for a few days in October. October 10th is possibly the one day I’m most excited about. You see October 10th Mrs Pate and I will actually get to meet in real person. Tiffany is my roommate for Influence this fall and I’m so happy that we connected and get to spend the weekend together!

The last few months I have felt such an amazing sense of community from all the women on twitter and blogging. I love that whenever I need prayer for something I have women all over the world who are willing to take a minute and pray for me. I love that we’re all willing to support each other! To have each other’s back and help others out whenever we can. This community is so great.

I am so excited that in October I get to meet some of these women in person. That I get to give them real hugs instead of just twitter hugs. I’m so blessed to have found some amazing supportive women when I needed them most, and I’m so happy that I get to spend some real time with them in the fall!

54 days until I get to meet Mrs Pate, and 55 days until Influence officially starts. 

{source}

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have felt this amazing sense of community. I'm a new follower, Tiffany, I heard of you through Jac and I hope to get to meet lots of the wonderful friends I've met online too one day!

    ReplyDelete