Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Don't Like It




Okay let me rephrase that....

I love my header and my background, but the inside I don't care for.
I don't love my guts.
I want to love my guts.

See between diapers, feeding little people (who knew they ate so much!), keeping our house clean enough that DHEC doesn't come, then throw on blogging, crocheting, getting ready for the fall markets, church things, I don't have time to code my guts!

Html can make a person go a little nutty. When its 9 at night and I finally have time to sit down and code my blog, honestly I don't want too! I think, its fine for now. I'll work on so and so's blog design instead. I'm going to have to break down and have someone do it for me. A new set of eyes checking out my space, making it feel more like home. Coding the things I don't like to code.

Blogger ladies, I need your help.

Who did your blog?
Did you enjoy working with them?
Would you do it again?

Please let me know, I really want to love my guts.

2 comments:

  1. I worked with Chelsea from your truly, and she was amazing. She was a great communicator, constantly sending me options to choose from, and met deadlines. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much help. I did my own. I change my mind too much to pay someone.

    ReplyDelete