Thursday, July 12, 2012

My fav things- right now!

 It has been one of those weeks were things seem to be flying at me left and right, so what better way to slow down then list out some of good things that are going on. There are so many little things that I'm really loving right now here's a few!

Crock-pot Chicken Tacos


Amazing doesn't being to describe the magnitude that is these tacos. Monday I made these
after briefly skimming the recipe over at Stuck in a Cook Rut. First, you know its a perfect recipe when you can skim it and know what your doing! I am not a 15 ingredient girl, three is plenty for me. Second, the crock pot was licked clean! I was actually pretty mad, I wanted left overs for the next day but that didn't happen. Go check out their other recipes, they are all great!


Anthropology Coffee Mug


Confession time, we own 36 coffee mugs. Really, 36. Being the owner of 36 mugs I feel like I have sort of an expertise if you will on the mugs that contain coffee. I am obsessed over this mug. I will wash it every day. Its not like I'm hurting for a mug, I could go over a month and not use the same mug but this one is perfect. Perfect weight, contains the perfect amount of coffee (8oz. We have a Keurig so I know its 8oz.) and leaves the perfect amount of room for creamer (Italian sweet cream creamer of course.) 

These Two!


Baby G and H are killing me this week! H has learned that they are Pate Boys, so the "Pate Boys" do everything together. H wants to play on the floor with Baby G, gives him kisses, tries to feed him popcorn, and laughs at Baby G's toes. The adorableness is over whelming. 

Home

I just love this city. Its amazing how a place can dig deep into your bones. We spent most of last week in Charlotte and coming across that big ol bridge, taking a deep breath, and feeling like we were home was amazing. 


Finally.

These women:

What do all these women have in common? They are all holding bra drives. yes All of them. This isn't even the list of women that have just wanted to send bras to Free the Girls with out holding a drive. Can I just say, I am blown away. Truly, dumbfound, blown away. When the thought of the Mrs Pate Blogger Bra Drive came about I honestly thought one or two people would sign up for it. I'm blown away at what has been going on with it. I know this has nothing to do with me. No one jumped on this just because Mrs Pate said so, I know that I had something God had laid on my heart and I followed. He is doing something big here people, and I'm so excited to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment