Friday, July 13, 2012

An Interview



Did you know I have a slight blog addiction? No really, I do. I love to set up blogs, come up with ideas and just everything blog in general. Thus the reason I do blog instals! It cuts down on me constantly changing my own blog.  I have blogs for both of my boys, they are both private so your not going to be able to find them, and I run and write on our women's writers group blog. Voices- Write to be Heard. No I didn't come up with the name, but its catchy huh?

Anyways the whole point of this is that this week I was interviewed on the blog. I didn't like it. Surprisingly as much as I talk about my life, I didn't like talking about my self. It seems strange answering questions about blogging. All I could think was, who am I to even be answering this stuff? Did I sound like a total idiot. Are they going to realize they have to wrong lady?

Yes, it is amazing what can send me into an emotional tale spin.
It's sad that am I so easily blown over. That it is so easy to forget that God gave me this voice, and He asked me to use it a certain way.

Well, here's the interview if you want to check it out over on Voices




No comments:

Post a Comment