Enter Jac over at babEblessings. Ya'll this lady has blessed the socks off me the past month. It is crazy how people pop into your life randomly (thanks twitter) and end up making a huge impact on you. A few weeks ago she emailed me about these exciting things that God had been placing on her heart. She had this urge, out of worship, to create. The crazy thing is, she wanted to send me what she created. Yes, I was shocked. Here is this sweet lady wanting to share with me something that she created durning her quite moments with God.
These little cards have been living all over my house, and I love it. H is always picking them up and wanting me to read them. Its such a great way to have scripture at your hands. They are a great mini size, plus she leaves a lot blank space for writing. One of the cards says, Through Christ I am.... and there is enough open space for you to write who you are in Christ. So many times we know scripture but applying it to our own lives is another story. I've been carrying them around in my purse so I can give them to people, which is really love. I love giving stuff away.
Oh speaking of giving stuff away......
Jac is giving away *drum roll please*
15 sets of 10 mini prints, two book marks and a mini journal!
I know, the lady is crazy. I'm so excited for this, I know these little prints are going to bless your socks off and if I can be honest. I'm so totally jealous because, I want that journal!
Get on it blogger ladies! Ready- Set- Go!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


No comments:
Post a Comment