Wanna get something in the mail besides junk? Something kind of like a Mr. Stanley, but less well Stanley like?
I'm participating in the Tico love Tina IRLO Mash-up. There are so many layers to this, but it is basically a really fun way to get to know other blogger all over. You get placed in to teams of 10 (if you want to play you'll be on team garden), in the mail you will receive a card. You take a picture with the card, sign the card, put your blog on the back, and mail it to the next person. There are a lot of other cool things that you can do too, like guest post, and even prizes!
Who wants the card?
Really, I will mail it out to you today! Got to keep this thing going till we hit 10 people, then the 10th person mails it back to Tico loves Tina.
Either leave me a comment below or email me at mrspatewrites(at)gmail(dot)com

I'll do it. E-mail me and I'll give you my info :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDeleteI'll do it too, but you have to mail it to me! Don't give it to me... I need something besides bills and catalogs :)
ReplyDeleteHI there! new follower... hope you will do the same!~
ReplyDelete