My to do is is getting longer, and nothing is getting done.
How often do you get into that trap. Where things are just mounting up around you, unable to know where to start you just freeze? I don't like it. I want to be useful, like H favorite show, I want to be a very useful engine. I want to chug along life getting things done, not losing steam.
But, I'm human. I lose steam, motivation, will, and focus. There is a need to have to be filled back up with something more than my own want. Today couldn't be more perfect. Nothing is going to get done on my list today. I am going to drink coffee, worship my face off, repent of anything I need to repent from, and be filled up and recharged.
Want to link up on Worshiping Wednesday? Just link up your blog post about how you are worshiping today! Did you write? Listening to a song? Scripture Doodle? Link them with Tori and I. We would love to read them!
Hey Love, Was listening to a song this AM & wanted to post it to you. Also, with you. I've been in a few weeks of "Chug" so I know I need some slow Abide & Rest. Not just sleep. Slower days. Less expectations. So, I'm with you! xo
ReplyDeletehey, i think i like that terminology...worship my face off!
ReplyDelete