Mothers Day is tomorrow, and of course all things mommy are on my mind and heart. I'm thinking of our boys, and our tree babies, I'm thinking of the babies that some day might come to us. I have day dreams about adopting, and the families that are waiting for their babies from far away lands, and the mothers that are showing the greatest gift of love by letting their children go.
I pray for all these mommies. The ones that are sadden by lost, the ones that get snuggles and handmade cards, the ones that are waiting for that call, the ones that are waiting for those two little lines. All of us.
All of us, all the mommies.
Your lost, is our lost.
Your hope, is our hope .
Your tears, are our tears,
Your joy, is our joy.
Your heart, is our heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment