Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Worship Wednesday 5.16

I normally stay away from a weekly post schedule. I try and post at least three times a week, but I'm not normally a fan of having a theme day. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'm just not good at remembering to post, or I find my self with nothing to say about that theme. With that being said.... I'm going to try and start one.

Why? Cause I wanna that's why. ;)

Here's the thing. I feel like I don't always have the time to worship. Scratch that, I don't always remember to keep it a priority, so I'm starting Worship Wednesday.  Every week, I'm going to post a video of a song and take at the time to just worship my heart out. What better accountability to sit and worship then to post it!?





 I'm not doing this as a blog hop but I would like to give you guys the option to link up if you would like. 
If anyone wants to link up feel free post a link in the comment section.


No comments:

Post a Comment