I'm so excited! The Sassy Shop is going to participate in The Sparrow Fund build the nest project. So ladies get ready for the month of May 'cause I'm going to need your help!
The Sparrow Fund is an organization that gives grants to families that are adopting, and in the month of May they "build their nest" aka invites business to come along side them and donate a part of their sales, for the month of may only, to be given as those grants.
I need you to blog, tweet, facebook, and just good old fashion talk about this! Tell your friends to check out my shop, The Sparrow Fund, and their blogs to see all the other shops that are participating. You don't have to just buy from me (but lets be real, it would be nice) but, please buy from someone. Think about it, you can buy a mothers day present (or have one bought for you) and help get a child home and in the arms of their waiting mommy! What better present!?
Oh, and double bonus any Adoption Art (aka anything that says: "I carried you in my heart") proceeds are still going to the Carpenters Adoption Fund, so that's double dipping in the adoption pool!


No comments:
Post a Comment