I'm so excited. I'm a total Beth Moore nut, love everything about her! I think she's totally amazing, like AH-MAZ-ING! (like I said total happy dance.)
I was suppose to go see her last July but, ended up having a death in our family, so I'm so excited not only to be able to go and see her, but go with my church family, the lovely wonderful ladies!
But, I need your help, the tickets are a little bit more than we can afford right now so I'm kicking it into high gear. I need a few of you lovely ladies to buy one of these amazing wonderful lace cuffs! I would love to be able to sell enough to actually give a ticket away too!
Check out the amazing Carrie modeling the pretty pink cuff! I'll be selling each cuff for $25 or $40 for two!
So come on ladies! Help a sister out!
No comments:
Post a Comment