Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dear.....

Dear teething beads,

I have to admit, I just don't get you. Why where you created? You sit on either a babies neck or a mothers, covered in yucky drool. Like a mom doesn't already have the wonderful perfume of spit-up, baby food, pee, poop, and general smells from not taking a shower in a few days (oh that's just me?) that we need to add nasty, slimy beads to our neck?

Look I have a hard enough time keeping my keys, earrings, hair, and basically any other object out of my kids mouth why give them a necklace that they can chew but fight with them when the chew on others? How confusing is that. "Oh here you go little one, you can chew on moms necklace today, but tomorrow you can't touch the one that Daddy gave her!"

I mean really?
Why? What on earth is so hard about handing them a teether? Is teething so hard that we have to have something attached to us so that at any moment...BAMM, teether?

I'm already paranoid enough about my boys, there's enough just in our daily life that can hurt them, why not throw beads, a great choking hazard, on top of all of it. A nice little icing on the cake of dangerous things!

So my dear little slimy, choking hazardous, smelly beads, like I said I just don't get you.


Have a product you would like to write to? Submit your letter to the mommy sassy pants at g mail dot com, you could be the next DEAR... guest blogger!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!
If you like the blog, please take a minute and vote! You don't have to sign up for anything or give any information, just a click of your mouse! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment