I love a giveaway, what's better than free stuff?
Oh wait I can think of something... A lot of free stuff.
You guys HAVE to check out They call me Mrs. Robertson.
She is giving away tons of goodies for mothers day!
Its literally, the essential mommy package.
A beautiful headband (for those days a shower is just not going to happen!)
a coffee mug (do I need to explain?)
sugar scrub (I actually have some of this and I have a total debate every time... to eat or not to eat because holy cow does this stuff smell AH-MAZ-ING!)
some yummy homemade jelly (I totally vote for pretending you made it)
eye shadow (from Mary Kay, its gorgeous color and can totally work for any skin tone)
and something else... hmm
Oh yeah! A lace cuff from moi!
You get to pick what color you want! So not only are you winning stuff, but you get to "shop" too!
So head over to They call me Mrs. Robertson enter her giveaway and check out her little ladies, other wise known as Baby Man's Besties!

No comments:
Post a Comment