Monday, April 30, 2012

Social Identity Crisis

There's nothing like filling out forms (or thinking about filling out forms) for a business licence to really kick you into an identity crisis. Well, a business, what's my social media identity, type of crisis. That's been my weekend. A crazy, spinning, tweeting, family business meeting, identity focusing weekend. So, yes all plans regarding potty training and packing (and any blog post about those things) where shelved for an all out "mommy is freaking out" weekend. Because it had to be done, this weekend.

No really, it did.

See with me starting the makers market in June, and The Sparrow Fund- Build the Nest rocking and rolling this month, I had to figure this out like two months ago. Not that I don't love The Sassy Shop, but honestly I spit all over my self every time I say it and have said another S word a few times, but it was just time for it to go. It goes to show you big decisions should not be made when pregnant, like naming a shop! For some reason the thought of writing The Sassy Shop on a legal piece of paper just made me feel, I don't know, like I was 16. 

So Ladies & and maybe a Gentleman or two, introducing Picot Designs..(pronounced pick-o.)


Check it out, let me know of any typos, tell your friends, buy a little something, and help support adoptions all over! 

Lets rock out the month and get those babies home!

No comments:

Post a Comment