Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Babyman

warning: Lots of pictures and mushy momminess!

Happy Birthday my BabyMan!
I can't believe your two, it just doesn't seem possible. How did you become two, how has two years passed? Where did those two years go? Where was I? Well it's here and there's no going back, you are now a big boy, and such a big boy.


You are so sharp, nothing gets by you, I cant do anything with out your little eyes catching everything. It makes me laugh how particular you are, the first way you learn or are presented with something it has to be done that way every time. It's hilarious. I love that you love to learn. You know so many letters, words, and little sentences. I love it. Some of you favorites are:
Boat on the ocean.
Narrow boat.
"O".
Car.
Airplaine.
More milk please
( I hear that one all day!).
That?
Hungie
I-icecream truck.
and Guy!


I love how much you love Daddy, LittleGuy, and me. You're always trying to put on Daddies boots, his hats, or his shirts. I pray when you grow up your be just like him. He's an amazing man, remember that. I love how you laugh at the LittleGuy. You're so sweet to him, as sweet as you can be. Speaking of sweet, boy do you know how to turn on the charm when you want something. Such a good little actor, you are. You know your cute, boy do you know it! We're in trouble....


Needless to say BabyMan, I'm totally over the moon about you, and can't wait to see the little person you grow up to be. I'm so proud of you and love you so much!

“The LORD is with you, mighty warrior.”
Judges 6:12


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment