Isn't it amazing how once your become pregnant or pop a kid out all your mental capabilities seem to fly out the window. Its almost like you repel intelligence like garlic breath on a first date.
It's impressive.
The dazed look when some one ask you a question.
The walking into a room and promptly forgetting what on earth you were in that room for.
The wondering around the house aimlessly trying to think of what to do next.
The fall asleep on the floor in the kitchen... ( anyone else? oh just me? I'll save that for another post).
That might be exhaustion more than mommy brain...
Oh and the calling everyone out there by the wrong name.
I totally understand my mom so much better now! Its crazy how it happens. Its not like its a slow process, its like you wake up and its just all gone. I've gone from never missing a date, to having my alarm go off to remind me of something then forgetting it before the alarm stops beeping!
Anyone else feel nutty, lost, crazy, forgetful?
or am I the only one who's kids ate their brain while pregnant?
No comments:
Post a Comment