Friday, January 6, 2012

Foto Friday- 1/6


For the month of January I'm participating in a photo a day! It's been a lot of fun so every Friday I'll be posting my photos from the week! I'm calling it Foto Friday! I would love for you guys to link up and share! Here's the list for the month, if you use instagram or twitter use #janphotoaday! (you can follow me on both, username mrstmpate : be warned I take a lot of pictures of my kid but he's the cutest thing ever so you'll like it!)

the challenge
you
(the real I need to wash my face and hair for that fact, me!)


breakfast
(the first one of the day)

something I adore

what I wore
(yes, its long grey dress that came from my mom closet straight from 1992.
And yes, we call it vintage!)

this makes me smile

I hope you guys link up, I would love to see y'alls photos!
~love, Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment