HOLY COW ARE WE BLESSED!
Its a little ridiculous how blessed we really are, but its amazing. I know that this past year has been nuts (like having no idea what is going to come around the corner next kind of nuts) but its been so worth it to get us where we are now. If we had to do it again, yes there would be a lot of pain and tears but it would be worth it. Like they say hindsight is 50/50.
Here's what I wanted to do today, I went through my blog for every month pulled out the most important post of that time. Can I just say re-reading your blog can make you just fall on your knees and worship in a heart beat! How great is God to walk (or carry) our little family through life last year!
Well here you guys go, the first 6 months of 2011.
I also though it would fun to link up! If any one wants to do the same, link up. Just add a link to your post of your year, first 6 months, or just your favorite post from last year, in the comments!
Can't wait to read about your year!
No comments:
Post a Comment