year. This new years, this is my list:
I will remember
He does provided. It never looks the way I think it should, but it's always more perfect than I could have imagined.
He gives comfort that is more than any pain.
He makes everything turn out perfectly in His will.
He's ways are so much bigger than mine, and life is a little easier when I let go of my ways.
He has blessed us more than we deserve.
He will love me even when I am throwing a fit.
He loves me through my horrible grammar, bad mouth, and even worst spelling.
He is all that I need, even when I think money, time, babies, extra are more needed.
I hope this year I hope you guys remember His promises and what He has carried you through. I want to start this year off with what is, and not what could be...
No comments:
Post a Comment