Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where did the time go?

Christmas is in four days... Four. I haven't bought a single present, been in a store once (just last night to register for my baby shower), or even figured out what we're getting Baby Man. Now before you start calling child services on us, we have had an amazing month, so full of togetherness. I feel so full and so connected with my little family, I can't wait for this next year. We have been reading Baby Man the Christmas store (He loves Joe), lighting advent candles and reading scripture with the family. Its adorable that Baby Man doesn't know what Chris is saying but He listens so intensely then yells out "amen" and throws his arms in the air like he just heard the most amazing store ever! Here's some pictures of all the fun that we've had!





1 comment:

  1. Hi- came over from naptime diaries. I loved your writing. Looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete