Thursday, December 8, 2011

Balance

I don't know about you but I'm really bad at balance. I always go one way or another if everything I do. In my duties as a mom or a wife I can one day kick Martha Stewart's tail, the next day the dishes will sit in the sink for two week, there'll be a crazy science experiment in the fridge, and I'll be wondering who is going to do the laundry (cause it ain't me!). I'm the same way in everything I do, friendships, blogging, crafting, working, everything!

Its a hot and cold kind of thing.

I wish I had some huge explanation, or this post actually had a ways to fight it but this isn't so. Its just a confession on how I bounce here and there all wondering why I can't just stay scheduled, organized and motivated! My hubby said something profound this weekend. It was along the lines of for some reason I can work really hard and knock stuff out if some one says "Tiffany do this." but, left to my own I just walk in circles, starting tons of projects and never finishing anything. Anyone else like that?

I hate that....
gotta figure out how to fix that!

No comments:

Post a Comment