Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Tree, A Pea, and An Arrow

Today was suppose to be my due date: November 3rd. I'm not going to lie, its really hard. I think of my little ones, what are they doing, what do they look like? I look at Holden and wonder what kind of big brother would he have been or is going to be? I look in the rear view mirror and it stings not have a baby car seat back there.

I think of my friends, the same pain we share. The pea and the arrow, what are they thinking right now, how are they feeling, what are their little ones doing too?

This is what I think, I think they are in heaven thinking about us, playing together, looking out for each other, loving on each other and basking in the glory that is God. Joyfully waiting for us...


1 comment: