
I'm over it.
Not over people that do those things, if that's what you want to do rock on lady! I'm over the fact that some how since I don't do those things I feel like less of a momma (and I know others do too)!
Why? I carried my son for nine months, I pushed him out, I feed him, changed him, loved him more than I thought I could love some one else, I've been pooped on, peed on (for the first time a month ago!), thrown up on, I've had bangs under my eyes for over a year. I've cried when he's cried, I've laughed at his littleness, I've laid him down at night and wonder how we have made it through the day. I put his needs before my own, and prayed for him more than I have ever fathom praying.
Why, because I am a mommy a really good mommy.
I am a mommy who tried cloth diapering and is now over it. I tried breastfeeding, and it didn't work and if it doesn't work this time who cares my child will still be feed. I've made my own baby food, and think there is nothing wrong with buying it!
I vaccinate my children, I let him have a reese cup, french fries, and a sip of coke now and again. I'm okay with him climbing on the coffee table to dance, I'm even okay with him falling off!
I'm the mommy that never has snacks in the diaper bag, heck some times there's not even diapers. I'm the mommy that had to run to the grocery store while running errands to buy a paci because I forgot his! Yes, I'm the mommy that has no problem with my son having a paci (I've never seen anyone go away to college with one, or have to take it out to recite their wedding vows!). I'm the mommy that still fights with my stroller, runs it into the walls and over peoples feet.
Who cares, I'm the mommy after all! I'm the mommy that will not let the devil make me feel like less of a mommy after all. God has made me capable of being the mommy I need to be! Remember that mommies, you are the mommy that God created you to be.
Coupon-less with a caffeine addiction, you are mommy! Rock on!
Its nice to know I'm not the only caffeine addicted mother with lack of coordination and empty diaper bag...or no diaper bag at all. You said it all girl!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you and you are a great Mommy with a very happy and loving little man! I am so happy you got it!! Love is what is is all about, as I love you!!!
ReplyDelete