Its been crazy, and I mean some one get me a straight jacket kind of crazy around here! I've tried so many times to sit down and fill everyone in but, there have been so many uncertain situations, waiting on outcomes, and Chris. See I am much more transparent with thing and Chris is a little more keep it in kind of fellow. But, I can't keep everything in anymore because I have nothing to write about! Which is think is one of the reasons I haven't been able to sleep. Every night before I go to bed I write a blog out in my head before I can even think of going to sleep, which isn't working very well.
Here's our Highlights!
- I'm pregnant!
But, this time I can't keep anything down! The doctor gave me zofran to help the nausea, because I have a 17 month old and there is no way I can spend the day in the bathroom! The zofran has helped, but I'm still nausea! It makes me wonder how sick I would be if I wasn't taking this!
This baby is tripping me out! When we had the ultra sound (which I always want to call a sonogram.) that little bogger had a 171 heart beat! It was so fast! Holden's never got that high, it was kind of a trip! Totally different sound.
- Hatti
I have a lot of organizing to do first. The clothes really needs to go down there with a person so it can actually make it to the orphanage. I would love to have more sizes and stuff for boys, girls, an adults too. If anyone has anything they would like to donate hold on to it for a minuet and I'm going to set up everything and then I'll let you know!
- La La Lu Designs
- Moving/ Job
Its odd. Thinking about going back and actually having the opportunity to go back is so different. I didn't think it would be such a mental shift. I don't know if its because I'm still waiting for that 1 % to make it a full go ahead, or what. But its just strange feeling.
Well, that's the deal-o! I hope you guys will be praying for us in the season of nuttiness! I'll let everyone know as soon as I know something!
OH IF YA'LL COULD NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT CHARLESTON/MOVING ON FACEBOOK, UNTIL WE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
~love,
Tiff
Tiff

Congrats again momma! Hope to meet you "in person" if you come back to Charleston! Keeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete