Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Three years..

Where has this year gone? Monday will be Chris and mine three year anniversary, I can't believe it! This year has blown by. Our wedding seems so long ago, but feels just like yesterday. I used to laugh at people who had been married for 10+ and they always say "it feels like yesterday". I totally get that. It's not that the date feels like yesterday, between diapers, spit up, cleaned toilets and laundry the actual day feels so far back. But, the feelings of that day, the emotions, that feels like it was yesterday!

I am so blessed I married the man that I did. I love how much he loves me. I love that he never says a harsh word about me in front of Holden. I love that anytime I call him to pick something up from the store on the way home he just does it, with out a grip! I asked him about that last night and he said that if I need him to get it, that he knows I have a reason whither its me being lazy, to not having the time, or just forgetting it I need it so he loves me enough to just get it.

I love my hubby! I love how he plays with Holden, I love how much Holden loves Chris! I love that they play together, I love Chris will take Holden to the grocery store to have some "guy" bonding (yes at the grocery store, it makes me laugh too!).

I knew that Chris was going to be a great hubby and daddy, but I would have never thought in a million years how amazing he actually has been!

So all you single ladies- hold out! Don't settle, wait till you find a man that loves others more than him self, then you found someone worth marring.

No comments:

Post a Comment