Can a heavy heart be joyful at the same time? That's the only way I can describe mine right now. Sitting in silence, with baby man in bed and hubby man miles and miles away. I'm stuck here with my own thoughts. Oddly enough, joyfully sad thoughts.
My thoughts run from thinking I've felt baby pate moving, to the fear I'm still fighting of losing yet another child, to those beautiful women, mommies really, that are still waiting for their own little people. There is a sadness that settles thinking about them, a sadness that makes me want to just hug them till they have their little one, a sadness that honestly no one can make better. At the same time there is also that joy, that hope of God's promises and miracles, of His word and restoration.
I guess I just want to say for those beautiful mommies out there. I love you, and I'm praying for you, and can not wait for the day I can make your little ones something. For the day I can pray stitch by stitch for their lives, their families, and for you joy. I know the battle you face, the strength you show, and the light that you show. Your not alone always remember that.
So sweet Tiffany! Praying for you girl:)
ReplyDeleteLove you babydoll & so wish I could take away the pain you bare but too know that God will use it to make you be who he needs you to be for his purpose!
ReplyDeleteJust know how much you are loved!
Mommy